Built-in relations showing linked objects

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I want to create a grid view that contains a list of objects that link to another specific object.

Describe the solution you’d like
In the same way that “Creation date”, “Last modified”, “Last modified by”, “Last opened date” are built-in, automatically filled relations, there should be another two relations:

• “Links from”: to list the objects that have links to the current object; and
  • “Links to”: to list the objects that the current object links to.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
na

Additional context
I am using AT to enrich textbook lessons for language learning. As such, in a lesson text, for each new vocabulary, I create an object and then create mentions for each one inside the text. By the way, this would be much easier if the following request was implemented: Link to object from text selection. Currently it is a very frustrating and time-consuming task.
Now it comes where the current request would be useful: I want to create a list of all vocabulary used in this particular page of the lesson.
Of course this would also depend on Support for inline creation and display of sets

4 Likes

This is a cool use case and seems like useful functionality. Linked objects are callable sets.

2 Likes