WHAT IS THE BUG
In Tasks set when “Include time” for “Due date” column is enabled, the time selector cannot handle timezone properly.
HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
- Set your system timezone to UTC+X.
- Open a Tasks set in Anytype, click on “Due date” column and enable “Include time”.
- Click on the “Due date” relation for a task and type in a time value Y.
- Click on some blank area or press Enter to confirm the edit.
- The saved time value displays as Y-X.
THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
The time selector should handle timezone properly. When I type in Y, I mean Y but not Y-X.
Windows 11 21H2
Lenovo Air 14
- Anytype Version:
Here’s a related bug report, but it only resoves displaying problem, not editing.
Other possibly relevant topics:
plus the one already mentioned in the additional context.
Hi @u74a8, do you still have this issue?
Yes. In 0.29.1 this issue still exists.
This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.