Real gallery view for images in query + add new pictures directly into collection by dragging

That would be very very helpful as for someone who works with pictures
currently it’s exhausting to make things work and it’s not even close to the way I would prefer, hope you add some deeper integration with pictures

Currently there’s no way I could see all images I have in a certain page
Not through the filter in image type
Not though the set/collection cause it doesn’t see added files, only pages
And I cant put them quickly into collection/ set as objects as well
And even if I will, images still look like “files” though any view in a collection, not like normal gallery

Making its default name not just “image” but something more informative like date or place where it was put would also help a lot (it happens when it’s some random pic from the internet simply copied to the note)

A few clarifications:

  • you can see images in a query or collection by adding Object type property and filter by Image

  • if the images had links, that would be logical and very practical in your case. You would just need to sort by link to see where an image is placed.

Somes FR you can vote and comment with your user case :

→ if the images had links, that would be logical and very practical in your case. You would just need to sort by link to see where an image is placed.

→ Drag and drop an image (or anything else) into a collection, inline or not, is something I do a lot… but not in Anytype, which doesn’t support it :frowning:

Unfortunately it doesn’t really help in my case
Picture should be bigger to be recognized, and in any type of view in query it’s really has really tity icon so its no use
And usually I have several groups of images inside a page - and in that case they won’t be in query at all just the page they are inside
I would prefer to see them as real gallery and filter by place they are put into (by page)
I don’t usually have time to put a tag to every single one of them, there’s a lot :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thank you for the links, I’ll definitely vote