No "Time" Property?

What do you need help with?

I used to work for the emergency medical services and now I’m in IT. But I still regularly respond to emergencies through a first responder app. To keep track of them, I’ve created a spreadsheet.
Date as a property: cool. Date and time as a property: okay. But is there really no standalone “time” property?? I think a “time” property is absolutely essential—is that at least in the works? And I also can’t filter to see if, for example, a call was during work hours, say between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Is it at least possible to filter by day of the week, for example, separating Monday–Friday from Saturday–Sunday? For statistics, I’d also like to group a counter between “unconsciousness” and “cardiac arrest”—but that doesn’t seem to be possible either.

I’m still a huge fan of AnyType and will continue to use it, but I’d find it extremely unfortunate—and also strange—if such features weren’t included; after all, these are basic features, aren’t they?

Additional Context

OS

macOS Tahoe v26.6.2

Anytype Version

v0.57.0

Network Mode

Local-Only

Technical Information

OS version: darwin arm64 26.6.2
App version: 0.57.0
Build number: build on 2026-09-22 08:12:41 +0000 UTC at #fa3b696c891ce1ba44ea0545de07b389de8f1d4c
Library version: v0.51.3
Anytype Identity: A7VCBd2d4KdVXnQ3rAhZG6572uXA1eWNcfi5KZ4B98ZQUCr3
Analytics ID: MedbsFDsgaK7EcBDDd9akfrbdkdiyE1DVrZf43Y7BmwhkDGu
Device ID: 12D3KooWBwrsC4Y5eDSyvc4ixYNYTtKLkYYtR8zV9noYbYKKinj5
Ethereum Address: 0xfBF55DB01fEAB751C2AD3F7Cf19d409c0b4e3F2D

Welcome to Anytype community :waving_hand:
At the moment, under date property, you can include time.

Time property still needs quite a lot of refinements. Here are some of the many feature requests about time:

If you use Raycast with your Mac, you can try using the “now” function and paste the current time as numeral texts in blocks.

Hopefully team will improve time property soon. In the meantime, we have to live with the single “include time” functionality.

I find the UI for setting the time Clunky.

Hope they revise it in Anytwo

I agree. I feel this would also be useful for task lists so you can move tasks’ start dates to later in the day to avoid morning clutter.