Embed view (for sets or collection) without displaying title, settings, etc

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

I would like to embed a view from a collection or set but only displaying the objects in the view. This means not displaying all of the additional stuff usually visible when embedding an inline set or collection, and hiding:

• The set/collection title
  • the view name
  • the other views
  • the + button to create new views
  • the filters, sort, and settings button

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

In an inline set or collection, when right-clicking on a view, add a toggle that says “object-only mode”. Then the toggle is enabled, the view looks similar as usual (grid, gallery, etc) but only the objects and the relations are displayed.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

When building dashboards, or pages with several inline sets, the set title, settings, and options clutter the page. This makes it hard to build nice dashboards with several inline sets.

Please see this request:

Can I merge your topic with the existing topic?

I knew of this topic, but I feel like my request is broader than just hiding the name of the source set. It’s also about hiding the other views, the + button create new views, etc, to create a “barebone” or “naked” view of the collection/set view. Do you see what I mean? Just hiding the name of the source set isn’t enough in my opinion.

2 Likes

Agree!

In my opinion :

2 Likes

I would really like to be able to embed my collection in a page.

I want to hide “All”, Title and the big + : it’s only a view of my collection, not a usable item.

1 Like