Simple (& Genius) Way to Organize Anytype

@Code-Jack Thanks for the advice.

I never used an app with graph prior to Anytype so it’s not that I feel that I’m missing something but yeah I could maybe include more collection to structure it, the more I add stuff to Anytype and the less I want to look at this constellation mess.

@Morgan1989

The word sub-tag is not really appropriate and confusing I agree but it’s just a way for me to visualize in my head the hierarchy of the objects. Picture it like that:

  • A tag relation called Tag for parent. 2 options only iny my case, Work and Personal

  • A tag called Sub-Tag behaving as child (it could be Resources)

So my Recipe set query Recipe objects has the 2 tag relations Work and Ressources . In Bear fashion it would be #work/#resources

It’s basically the system I showcased in this older post, the differences are that I don’t use anymore the Index relation and focused on Work and Personal has main entry point for my content that is not in favorites. In addition I created more Sub-Tags categories than only the few I was using by the past to mimic the PARA method.

Still work in progress…