Relation Description and Tooltips

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

The ability to add a description field that can be viewed as a tooltip whenever you mouse over a relation entry field.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

Add a place in either the creation of a relation or its object page, ideally both, where you can fill in a description for said relation. When you mouse over an entry in a page you see a tooltip of what that relation is for.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

In my current situation, I am making a character template for writing. I’ve made a ton of relations to help further develop a character for writing and the overall story.

I’ve tried to keep it as self-explanatory a process by the name as possible. But it’s not always the case. I can see coming back to this a year, later or eventually sharing the template with someone else and the intention of each entry might not be as immediately obvious.

There are other situations I could find something like this useful for mainly a form I don’t have to use that often but want to make filling it out as painless of a process as possible for future me or others.

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

The alternative would be to write out additional lines with it but at that point, the information on the page becomes less useful to me as there is so much filler to wade through.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

I did not see any prior requests like this.