Order of Spaces in the sidebar suddenly rearranged

What’s The Bug?

From time to time I’ve experienced that the order of my Spaces inside the sidebard got completely rearranged. Just again this morning. Yesterday I had my normal order and when I opened my laptop this morning all the Space Icons were rearranged.

How To Reproduce It

At the moment I have no clue how to reproduce it or what may cause this issue.

The Expected Behavior

The order should stay the same all the time :victory_hand:

Device

Macbook Pro, 16" 2023 M3

OS

Sonoma 14.4

Anytype Version

0.42.8

Network Mode

AnySync

Technical Information

OS version: darwin arm64 14.4.0
App version: 0.42.8
Build number: build on 2024-09-06 10:41:02 +0000 UTC at #c583602e975eaf2e525ef7f22e4700f8825a6420 (dirty)
Library version: v0.35.7
Anytype Identity: AAsJHwSpaU3JKZt167Z486cREuMu9VrC25NS2ovteHyrMYNb
Analytics ID: A6x4KsqzMWtuvUoPttbvSvG9iEfVp52z9sDRYUYLhLXAeVeo
Device ID: 12D3KooWEG2gjvjytD1yzDrmEPWT94maaQsWy6wm3JVqu5fSH6SJ

This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.

This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.