Describe the bug
When hitting Ctrl-Alt-O to open Graph view on Windows with a UK keyboard, with a textbox selected, Anytype types a ó key.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Have a UK keyboard/enGB language set on your computer (may happen with other keyboards/language settings, haven’t checked).
- Open any object, and select the text so that the cursor is blinking.
- Hit Ctrl-Alt-O to open Graph View
- Graph view opens, but also a ‘ó’ character is written to whichever text area you had selected at the time.
Graph view opens, no character is inserted.
- OS: Windows 10
- System language: enGB
- Keyboard: UK (110-key ISO-9995)
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.23.5
I believe this is due to the fact that on UK keyboards, hitting AltGr and a vowel gives you an accented version of that vowel. Presumably ctrl-alt also does the same thing, and Anytype is failing to intercept that functionality to replace it with its own.
This may be a problem in both directions, however - I could also see people wanting to type an ó character, and being annoyed that the graph view opened instead. Not sure how to deal with that problem though!