New to Anytype? Say hello!

Hello there,

Are you new to the Anytype community? Welcome aboard!

My name is Enda and I look after marketing here at Anytype. If there’s anything you need help with, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Now it’s your turn. Please tell us a bit about yourselves and what you’re into!

8 Likes

Hi there! My name is Eugene. I’m an Android developper @ Anytype

5 Likes

I’m a Product Manager @anytype

5 Likes

I’m @anytype QA

2 Likes

Woohoo! So happy to finally be in a forum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi great that there now is this forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for letting us in! :grin:

2 Likes

Great to be here!

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave: I’m a musician, sysadmin, and founder of [NixNet](https://nixnet.services). I generally try to stick with terminal applications for continuity and keyboard-friendliness but I’m very interested to see how Anytype progresses; it has quite a lot of potential!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, thanks for giving the opportunity to test the promising product. Will be very interesting to dive into it and give feedback.

Really nice looking forum, congrats on that!

4 Likes

Hi folks, I’m Boburmirzo, a backend developer and productivity apps enthusiast. It’s fun to discover cool productivity apps, but it’s more fun to participate (or contribute a little via alpha testing) to the development of such an app. Good luck, guys!

5 Likes

:wave:Hello everyone. My name is Roman, I’m a CTO @anytype.

I will try my best to answer your technical questions and monitor all the bugs

5 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is Konstantin, and I’m a Android developer @anytype

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Isak, I am 15 years old and from Sweden. I use Notion for note-taking in school, notes from books/podcasts and would also like to write more personal things. Sadly I have a lot of concerns with their security/privacy and therefore I found Anytype.

6 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Gray, a university student in the US studying computer science, a developer of open source software, and a dabbler in photography. I’ve got giant enthusiasm for privacy, IPFS, and the decentralized web as a whole.

Found @anytype while parsing Notion privacy threads on Reddit. Ecstatic to take part in the project!

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Joe.Hope AnyType gets better and better.

3 Likes

This thread has gone cold for a little while, but I’d like to say hello world from a person of the November cohort! :wave:

Thanks for working hard on Anytype and making it what it is today. I’m sure the hard work has manifested itself with the (pretty big) waitlist of over a few thousand people and active participation of a thousand in the Telegram chats. I can’t wait to see where this product heads next, and I hope to be there every step of the way.

Kudos, and hello!

3 Likes

Hello :wave:t2: from another November-er!

I currently focus on interoperable and future-proof solutions for my notes, so it’s basically plain text that I’m using right now. Excited to see how @anytype could complement/fit in!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Tymoteusz (Tim) and I’m Polish. I’m a Notion/productivity app enthusiast concerned about privacy. I’m quite excited about AnyType’s solution.

3 Likes

Hey, i’m Mukanzi, a writer and graphic designer from Nairobi. Found the demo video for anytype a while ago while I was looking for notion alternatives. Pretty excited about the future.

2 Likes