Improvements for customized icons

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
When using the default icons in Anytpe, some padding is added to them in the page view. In particular the padding is nor part of the icon itself, since there is only a small space between the icon and the heading in the title (upper middle of the page).
For customized (i.e., user uploaded) icons no additional space is added and hence the behaviour is not consistent here. Also this makes for an “ugly” look.

My second point is the background of the icons in page view. Since an the dashboard and basically anywhere else within anytype the background of icons is white it doesn’t really make sense to me that a yellow-ish background is used in page view - especially if no cover image is used.

Describe the solution you’d like
The solution for my first point is to add the same amount of padding/space around user uploaded icons as it is done for the default ones. This makes the application more consistent and simplifies the use of custom icons.
For my second point I would suggest to simply change the backgound color of icons in page view to white as well.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
Especially for the padding/spacing problem, one could also ask the user to manually add a padding to the uploaded icons. However, this would not be a good solution since this additional padding would then make the icons smaller everywhere else (for example in the search bar) and also the spacing between the icon and the page title would then be larger as it is when using the default icons.

Additional context
To make clear what the difference between custom and user provided icons looks like, I include a screenshot for each case.

5 Likes