Widget "Old Pinned" that I can't remove

What do you need help with?

I have a widget “Old Pinned” from back in the day when “Favorites” where channel-wide. I’d like to remove it now. But I can’t find a way to do so.
Please help.

image

OS

Win 11

Anytype Version

0.55.4

Network Mode

AnySync

Technical Information

N/A

Right clic on it and unpin?

I don’t have that option. I guess that it’s a special kind of widget.

Strange, this is probably a bug: all widgets have additional options beyond the ones shown in your screenshot.

If I remember well, this widget disappears when you unpin the objects. It is there in case you want to re-pin them to the new Pinned or Favorites widget.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I can’t find a way to remove the only object there is in this widget.

Please, create a bug reports

Done:

Thanks, fixed