When a link to an object that already exists, the backlink functionality for that object is disabled

WHAT IS THE BUG

When linking to an existing object, the existing object is not backlinked.
(If a new object is created for a term, that object will be backlinked.)

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

I have an existing object called “供應鏈管理” I want to link the “前置時間” object to “供應鏈管理.” However, when I open the “供應鏈管理” object, I find that there is no backlink for “前置時間” object .

For details, please see the video

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

The backlink feature works properly when linking to existing objects

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

thank for your efforts

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

OS version: win32 x64 10.0.26200
App version: 0.54.5
Build number: build on 2026-03-10 14:32:32 +0000 UTC at #20aa20917271b1298baef683b422564597648e1f
Library version: v0.48.4
Anytype Identity: A7sveK5s8AwLhkakthHMCnieoM2tNNPxEfoiG5Q17bsMB8uU
Analytics ID: 9f98987b-a000-47a1-beff-a685240d494d
Device ID: 12D3KooWBjEzhkuGTYXNzxhAmamBxt8iBCrHVSociiHGZ9XvmAMG
Ethereum Address: 0x0D3496461DbFc096F15717E0F5E84c7E137e5dB8

This report has been added to our tracker and received by our team.