🚀 We did it! Thank you for your support on Product Hunt!

EDIT - July 20:

Thank you SO MUCH everyone - product of the day :white_check_mark: :tada: :mirror_ball: :heartpulse:

Product Hunt changed our name midway through the day and there were a couple hours when we were holding our breaths 'cuz some pretty huge products dropped yesterday - but in the end y’all showed them that open source, encrypted & local-first is the way to go!

We are deeply humbled by and grateful for your support, and this represents a collective achievement for our whole community. Onward and upward!!

Hey Anyfamily,

In case you missed it: Open beta is right around the corner and we’re barreling boldly ahead!

TLDR: Bookmark your calendars for July 19: visit Product Hunt and join us for our open beta launch! :star_struck:

On July 19, we’ll be opening our repositories and sharing Anytype with the world through Product Hunt. To celebrate the occasion we’re hosting a 24-hr AMA on the platform, and we’re sure that with your help we’ll be able to make our launch day one to remember.

You can show your support in the form of 1) leaving your questions and feedback on launch day, and 2) telling a friend about the launch.

Here’s where you’ll find us: Anytype 2.0 - A safe space for your thoughts, private, local, p2p & open | Product Hunt

:strawberry: A primer for those who aren’t familiar with Product Hunt:

What is Product Hunt?

Product Hunt is a platform for sharing app and product launches with a community of early adopters. For startups, the goal is to validate pain points and find like-minded people who are happy to try the product and give feedback.

How does it work?

We create a campaign on producthunt.com and set a launch date. On launch day, we’ll be showcasing our product for 24 hours in front of the community. During this time, the products with the greatest engagement are ranked and featured on the Product Hunt homepage.

Why are you launching there?

As a team who doesn’t pay for advertising, we rely deeply on community-driven campaigns to grow our userbase. Product Hunt launches can significantly boost visibility in key communities. Now that our waitlist is gone, it’s a great way to get on radar of tech-curious people who love supporting the startup ecosystem.

How do I use Product Hunt?

Visit producthunt.com and create a profile. Browse the launches of the day and the community discussions. Add your feedback and encouragement for teams that have just launched, and enjoy discovering new products!

Meanwhile, here are some other dates to look forward to:

43 Likes

9 Likes

Oh my god, it’s happening!!

11 Likes

YaY :grin::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

:slight_smile: looking.

3 Likes

Exciting times!!

4 Likes

More excited about this than my birthday. It marks the beginning of Ragnarök for Notion and other apps.

5 Likes

Very excited! Best wishes for making it into a huge successful launch :grin:

6 Likes

The Day has arrived.
Best wishes. This is going to be awesome!!!

2 Likes

Hmm, it’s still the 8th here. :nerd_face:

edit: 18th lol

3 Likes

8th? That is a pretty massive time difference for sure :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Almost there everyone! Thanks so much for the wishes, we’re going live in just over 16 hours :scream: :tada: and will update this post & announce elsewhere when the launch is up. Can’t wait!

5 Likes

Sorry for the confusion folks. Yeah, it’s the 18th today. I got carried away with excitement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope this is helpful.

3 Likes

It’s live!!! Link updated above - come let us know what you think!!

4 Likes

If you’re seeing this now, and you have a twitter account…I have a favor to ask.

Please go like & RT this: https://twitter.com/AnytypeLabs/status/1681574647685582848?s=20

Let’s see if we can get a little bit viral today. Every additional person that sees this helps us get one more step ahead in the algorithm.

thanks fam xx

7 Likes

Congrats to the team!! Happy celebrations :slight_smile: Hope this launch brings your work more well deserved recognition. :tada::partying_face:

Such excitement about what’s to come, too!

6 Likes

Keep it going! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Wishing the very best for the launch!.

I have done what I can plugging it among colleagues and other online communities I am part of.

1 Like