Readwise integration

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
No.

Describe the solution you’d like
I’d like to access the highlights and notes from my Readwise account, by means of a simple one-way sync that would keep things updated, so that when I add new texts and highlights to Readwise, they are automatically added to Anytype. There is similar features of Readwise integration related to Notion, as well as Roam, Obsidian and so on.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I can export things from Readwise in markdown and add them to Anytype manually, I guess, but this would not keep things in sync, so I would need to keep doing this on regular basis, filtering out what has already been imported.

Additional context
I think Readwise is an amazing tool for spaced repetition, but it also remains a powerful way of archiving highlights and notes from different sources. By adding a Readwise integration, similar to the one already available between Readwise and Notion, this archive of highlights could be used inside Anytype for any purpose. (I guess it would be necessary to make the content from Readwise read-only, by the way, but I’m not sure about this.)

4 Likes