Pages section appears empty. Help please!

What do you need help with?

Hello,

I am fairly new to AnyType. I have been importing a CSV files for some contacts and I have somehow messed up the in-built pages view. No matter how many filters or such that I use, the view no longer lists any of my pages - which is strange as I have a bunch, and it showed them until the CSV file import.

Can someone suggest what I am doing wrong? The other views still work as normal like task or bookmark.

Image or Video

OS

Windows 11

Anytype Version

0.54.11

Network Mode

Local-only

Technical Information

OS version: win32 x64 10.0.26200
App version: 0.54.11
Build number: build on 2026-03-24 15:27:50 +0000 UTC at #c5a40d8f6ff93ccdcdbf0f5487766cc5d54bdeb9
Library version: v0.49.0-rc08
Anytype Identity: A7w17Nc6yt2ESU9LjsKZ5QmALdmZJ4gYA9UpcCqVdiCRf4CA
Analytics ID: MZWS8V2xiPfherKBwGTrwpUeKhSjLtbYgBsRrgzni2xXLTDb
Device ID: 12D3KooWSVdc6umFWn4v86Pv4tLinHx5eMHpWof89DQG2R7qfjVm
Ethereum Address: 0x11fe98E43e391Fa17D53dE8b012f88C5bB1CdF56

It’s not clear for me what you mean. You wrote “the view no longer lists any of my pages” but your image does show Pages …
Please clarify: what do you really miss?

  1. Do you really miss ALL Pages (that would mean that the image doesn’t fit to your description).
  2. Or do you miss only your freshly imported Pages?

Although I don’t understand your problem, here some general tipps:

  1. If the search field has the focus, it can happen that the View becomes empty, because there is nothing that matches. Make sure that the search field isn’t active.
  2. In case yo miss only your freshly importet Pages, try it with no filters in the View. Because the more filters you have, the less Objects do you see. To see ALL Objects, simply remove all filters.
  3. It’s not clear for me if your View belongs to a Collection or a Query.
    In case it is a Collection: are you sure that your missing Objects belong to that Collection?
    In doubt, use a Query that shows ALL Objects, then restrict it with filters.
  4. Also try if you can find your missing Objects by using the global search (keyboard shortcut: Strg + k).
    If you re able to find them this way, you’re maybe able to figure out why your View doesn’t show them.

Thank you for reaching out. Our team will follow up shortly.