Moving content inside a toggle breaks Anytype

WHAT IS THE BUG
When I try to move a few blocks inside a toggle(say, moving a few text blocks upper inside a toggle), the whole app freezes

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

  1. Put a few blocks inside a toggle
  2. Move the blocks inside the toggle

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
Get the blocks replaced with ease and the app doesn’t freeze

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

Desktop: Anytype 0.54.2 on CachyOS linux 6.19

For Windows 10 and v0.54.2 I can’t reproduce that.
Could you please provide a video that shows the issue?

Yessir


When this happens, I should close the app from the tray and when I open it again, the crash dialog appears only for a few milliseconds

Could you please clarify if the app freezes for a bit or if it crashes, and if it crashes, do you mind providing the crash logs?

@mr_alj Ar you still experiencing this issue?