Membership Vault Page Not Loading

WHAT IS THE BUG

The membership page on my vault doesn’t load. Instead I keep getting an endless spinning wheel with a please wait, loading.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

  1. Go to Anytype menu > Settings > Vault.

  2. Click on the membership tab.

  3. ᅟSee an error of spinning wheel with text “Please wait, loading… Looks like there are connection issues, you can continue using Anytype meanwhile and come back in a bit.”

  4. ᅟI was able to provide a screen-shot of the bug, here it is:

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

I expect to be able to see my current membership tier and manage it appropriately.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

OS version: win32 x64 10.0.26200
App version: 0.57.2-beta
Build number: build on 2026-09-22 08:12:41 +0000 UTC at #fa3b696c891ce1ba44ea0545de07b389de8f1d4c
Library version: v0.51.3
Anytype Identity: A7W9a9mX3MJbfx1J9x1uuWDWeXhx5CsVpstxuESBv4iXCRig
Analytics ID: McrVt3iWHfqWNpNRgd8urbnbDhoXsyodQa5obVk3h2stGNKp
Device ID: 12D3KooWJSv3tSghs4sUPWPXMKWPGR5MhAvYRWc6zvtbsb5xqy4a
Ethereum Address: 0xAB02F18E9d4aec5dde2b717Afd2e017CE6073288

Thanks for sharing this. We made a lot of updates to our membership system of late, we must have broken something.

Thanks for reporting! There is no regression, and payments nodes work normally. There is a problem of stale connections on Windows user-side, probably after a computer sleep. We will investigate this more. In the meantime, you can restart the app, it should help.

Can I ask you to send me Debug - Export log? It will help to investigate the problem. It doesn’t contain the actual data of your objects. You can send it to [email protected] or here in DM.

Thanks,
Export log wasn’t providing me with a “save as” dialog box, but export report was so I attached that in the email I just sent to support. Let me know if there’s anything further needed.