Long-term Future Decentralisation Plans

I was in the recent alpha onboarding, and it was mentioned in the long-term (I don’t recall completely and I’m probably wrong) you’ll set yourself up as a DAO to, in short, manage the main public instance of Anytype (I assume like rewarding 3rd party providers, decide on new features, etc.)

Now given I’m probably misinterpreting that statement, could you go into further detail on your vision for a decentralised knowledge base? I’m aware of the use of IPFS which seems like the right step as foundational infrastructure.

I guess at minimum I would say if the slides can be made available, but I guess more than that would be to outline it further here :slight_smile:. Ultimately, maybe write a blog post expanding on this topic, but I can understand refraining from the topic, especially given the more pressing issues. Does not make sense to give someone the impression that its some random product with crypto attached unnecessarily just to grab headlines…

Personally I work in this field and was particularly intrigued with how Anytype plans to proceed.
Funding was also brought up, but I’ll look into that further in the respective planned announcement…

1 Like

Found this thread on Discord which goes into further detail, but in a philosophical perspective, rather than the technical perspective/rough implementation roadmap I’m more interested in…