while testing out Anytype I found a way to craft a Notion like Linked Database with existing sets, relations & objects. I was surprised that this is possible so I want to share it for anyone who is interested.
What you need for this… , ,
- 2 different sets
- 2 diferent objects
- 2 different relations
- maybe 1x page with inline sets of both sets to display it on a single page
What you need to do… → , →
Since there isn’t a bidirectional linking possible in sets yet (or not that I know of )we have to link it in both ways separately.
- Crate (if not existent) 2 different objects. example: Task & Project
- Create Relation in set 1 to which should be pointed/linked to object of set 2.
- Name the Relation after the chosen object. example: Task
- Do it with in the other direction with the other relation & object too…
- Et voilà
Hope this helps.