Integration with TouchPortal to control AnyType Desktop via phone interface

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND

I would like to see an integration with Touch-Portal.
Touch-Portal:The macro multi action remote control. It allows you to control desktop software via a mobile app. You can set custom buttons to execute various actions within integrated applications.

HOW COULD IT BE DONE

The Touch-Portal team is very active in their discord. I am a beta tester for the Linux desktop app (you set buttons, settings, etc. via desktop), which was developed very fast.

REAL WORLD USE CASES

First an example of how I currently use Touch Portal
I use it to control OBS(Open Broadcasting Software). I use it to switch between scenes, adjust volume, pause recording, start/stop live streaming, roll clips, and toggle elements like lower 3rds.

How I would use it with AnyType
I am currently using AnyType to manage approx 10 task lists, and to build 3 dif databases. Having my phone/tablet propped up near my mouse, with what amounts to an always-on menu, I could jump between work areas quickly.

RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES

I am still fairly new to AnyType, and while I feel I have my projects, task-lists, and databases well organized, I haven’t yet mastered the widgets on the side. I intend to devote more time to it so I can more quickly navigate between areas, though I would also really like to see TABS and PANES implemented

Thank you @Anytype-Team for all you do I am loving the software. I avoided Notion because of privacy concerns, though I always drooled over workflow examples. I am stoked to have such a powerful tool available which also respects my data privacy.

Much love,
nate