Describe the bug
I made a page for a dream house I found online, on which I added many images (50+, together they are 12MB). So far, every time I open Anytype I loose text or images on this page. And the blocks (titles, dividers, images) keep rearranging themself.
After re-opening this page/anytype
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new page
- Add relations, text, block and many images
- Open anytype on your desktop
- See images, text and blocks disappearing or rearranging
One of the most important thing for a note taking app (or any app where user content is added) is that is is reliable and not having content lost or changes without the user imput.
So I expected the layout of the page, the blocks, images and text to be the same when I open Anytype the next day!
- OS: Windows 10
- Device Manufacturer/Model: -
- Anytype Version: Desktop version: 0.24.0
Things like his, together with the sync problems make Anytype alpha very unreliable to take notes on!