Images and text keep disappearing or rearranging every time

Describe the bug
I made a page for a dream house I found online, on which I added many images (50+, together they are 12MB). So far, every time I open Anytype I loose text or images on this page. And the blocks (titles, dividers, images) keep rearranging themself.

Original

After re-opening this page/anytype

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a new page
  2. Add relations, text, block and many images
  3. Open anytype on your desktop
  4. See images, text and blocks disappearing or rearranging

Expected behavior
One of the most important thing for a note taking app (or any app where user content is added) is that is is reliable and not having content lost or changes without the user imput.

So I expected the layout of the page, the blocks, images and text to be the same when I open Anytype the next day!

System Information:

• Device Manufacturer/Model: -
  • Anytype Version: Desktop version: 0.24.0

Additional context
Things like his, together with the sync problems make Anytype alpha very unreliable to take notes on!

@Jeroen
Thanks for your message! To solve this issue, we will need to understand the root of this.
I need 2 things that will help us.

1. In the desktop client open this buggy object and do the File -> Tree diagnostic from the menu. It will export the anonymized changes tree(you can take a look at the JSONs if you are curious). You can send the zip file to support@anytype.io
  2. Do you have any other anytype clients you are using? If yes, what platforms and versions do you have?
1 Like

I have send the email with the Tree diagnostics and the version numbers of anytype I use. These are;

Windows Anytype 0.24.0
Android Anytype v0.4.0-alpha (0.17.10), which is the latest version according to the google play store btw!

I keep Anytype up 2 date via the play store, since that is what the majority of users will be doing.