Image library per space?

What do you need help with?

Dear community,

I am using Anytype with two different spaces for two different areas of my life, however, whenever I am in one space and I will attach a photo, the gallery library of my uploaded photos appear, containing photos from both spaces, I do not want that, is it possible to restrict the use of images from one space in your library to only that space?

OS

Windows

Anytype Version

0.47.6

Network Mode

AnySync

Technical Information

I am using Anytype with two different spaces for two different areas of my life, however, whenever I am in one space and I will attach a photo, the gallery library of my uploaded photos appear, containing photos from both spaces, I do not want that, is it possible to restrict the use of images from one space in your library to only that space?

That’s not supposed to happen.
You should report a bug.
If possible, please make a video (and specify where you see the images appear: in the image object type, in a custom query, etc.).

Please also share your full technical information with us and attach the logs.