How do you use object properties for quick access?

Hellooo

So I have made an object property, say ‚Accounts‘. Now I can be in my object - say ‚My green computer‘ - and link some accounts to it via that property.

I would imagine this as a way to quickly have an overview of my related accounts - and go into one of them - when being in my computer object.
However, this feels quirky and I don‘t like using it. Clicking on my accounts property I get into some kind of editing mode of that property (with the little ‚x‘-es at each value and where I can type in a new one).

Now, I just discovered it is different with system properties. Upon clicking on one of those, a list appears where I then can click onto the desired object/value where I am then taken to. That‘s pretty much what I would like.

Is that just a ux-quirk I should stop bothering about? Do you people generally use that in a similar way?

While already being on it: Do you know if there‘s any intention of making some kind of ‚bidirectional‘ properties in the future?

cheers and love

This is just how object properties work. System properties work a bit differently because they cannot be edited.

Regarding bi-directional links, you can find the FR here: