Gallery View for Home Screen, like Craft.do

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.

Currently the Home is having these button icons which displays the title of the pages.

Describe the solution you’d like

The way craft implemented their homepage which has a gallery view is refreshing. It gives at a glance what the title is and the content. Craft gallery view is easy for searching when search bar is not used.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered

Something like apple notes but they are not as refreshing and polished as Craft’s app gallery view

Additional context

21 Likes

@Srinath And Sets to have this kind of gallery view like craft adapted to sets would be Awesome. It feels like sort of pinterest in a sense that it bring more context of what it looks like before even opening without using the mouse to preview it.

Gallery View is already planned for Sets. Along with Kanban and Calendar, I believe.

3 Likes

@Oshyan Great! Can’t wait to use it.

With additional option for card view in homescreen

• Small
  • Medium
  • Large
  • Random( a random of small, medium and large)
1 Like

@Srinath did you check out this request?

I think the combination of inline Sets with Gallery (existing), and Kanban and Calendar views (planned) with this request should allow you to setup the home screen similar to what you describe in your request.

@sambouwer This fr is not for sets but a default one for all notes and I don’t want it like a set.
Sets is not an ideal for this because of speed.

Evernote has this too but craft was nicer.