Custom CSS file example

Hi folks!

I wanted to share my custom.css file example that i’ve been working on for a little bit. While there are a few stylistic preference changes (e.g., switching the font to Atkinson Hyperlegible), my main focus was improving the color palette. While I don’t actually have any visual disabilities, I thought it would be nice to get a bit closer to WCAG standards.

This is definitely not a finalized version, but I think it’s a bit of an improvement on the existing color options, particularly for Select and Multiselect properties; they are the main thing I see from daily journaling.

Anyway, here’s my file :smile:: Anytype custom styles.css.zip (3.4 KB)

Thanks so much for sharing this.

It’s great to see you thinking about accessibility and taking the time to refine the color palette. Improvements to Select and Multiselect visibility in daily use are especially valuable.

Really appreciate you contributing this for others to explore and build on. :slightly_smiling_face: