Chat: "Last messade date" and "Last opened date" are suddenly empty

I was just about to record a different bug when suddenly this was the case:

WHAT IS THE BUG
My Collection for Chat Objects in a shared Space suddenly shows in its View empty field for “Last messade date” and “Last opened date”.

When I open one of the Chats, “Last opened date” reappears automatically, but not “Last message date”.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT
I don’t don’t know. :-/
It’s suddenly the case.

Last time I’ve opened this Space was a few days ago (same version number). At that time there was a different bug that I finally wanted to report today.
The other bug was, that there was about eight additional “Empty” or “Unnamed” Chat Objects out of nowhere. Trying to open one if them caused an error that didn’t collect debug infos.

As said, today I was about to reproduce and report that, but these strange Chat Object aren’t there anymore.
Instead, I find only my usual Chats, but “Last message date” and “Last opened date” are empty.


ch

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

  1. There should no empty or unnamed Chats appear in the Collection.
  2. “Last message date” and “Last opened date” shouldn’t become empty suddenly.

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT
As said, few days ago, this was the case when I tried to open one of the additional spooky Chats that aren’t there anymore today.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
OS version: win32 x64 10.0.19045
App version: 0.54.2
Build number: build on 2026-02-16 15:18:28 +0000 UTC at #b2bd40d7e4429cd9969a75a064db1f17407adb9a
Library version: v0.48.1
Anytype Identity: AAtt6aReARByswg2CbvZhveoJEEcnydfDu7U2VAkgJALsE7D
Analytics ID: 8a514008-4f5d-40d3-970f-a0d241b63af2
Device ID: 12D3KooWAJep6PSzKnkLhrTv11sfv6hQJZw18UfqsQDX6QdNNit1
Ethereum Address: 0x2da4881c5D6689bac7d6B6BC00D8862aACca9B60

This report has been added to our tracker and received by our team.