Can't enter in my vault after update to version 0.46

What’s The Bug?

After the auto update to version 0.46 I lost access to my vault.

I’m very scared about this, please help me! I can’t lose my data.

When I open Anytype, I just see the “Entering vault” screen.

I have tried to do a downgrade to version 0.44.0, but the same thing happens.

I’m using local-only mode. I tried to change to AnySync mode, but it didn’t work.

How To Reproduce It

Update to 0.46 version

The Expected Behavior

Open my vault

Device

Desktop

OS

Pop!_OS 22.04 LTS

Anytype Version

v0.46.1

Network Mode

Local-only

Technical Information

OS version: linux x64 6.12.10-76061203-generic
App version: 0.46.1
Build number: build on 2025-04-17 20:22:50 +0000 UTC at #de38863027eb064b5b0ec258ce088fc45cb213cb
Library version: v0.40.16
Anytype Identity: AANDUkZUTs5RKnpxvtbX6cDtDNmSGtB39QHpANA5Bh9Sk7Eo
Analytics ID: 26e17e41-aac9-4dfa-8c15-c83910c5b995
Device ID: 12D3KooWMLokRx2UbXafNjcPPn2aku7vT5hv72ocAfsknm8H6jMS
Ethereum Address: 0x35969D8c96c5e30B1Ec1CFF14E8028f2F9dEeF20

Crash Logs or Debug Files

log.log (74 KB)
crash_2025-04-18T03_35_19.log (121 KB)

Could someone help me, please?

@Filip @Razor @requilence @Shampra @konstantiniiv

@Jefferson hello! Thank you for the report. I think I fixed this issue yesterday, we need some time to ship the new version.

This report has been added to our issue tracker and received by the Development Team.

Hello @deff7, thank you! I’m waiting for the new version.

Razor just create a new (alpha) release, including middleware update :

0.46.6-alpha

It’s an alpha… but if you at least want to check that you still have access to your data, this might be of interest to you.

edit : i’m the odd one out on your anytype team list :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

With this version I can access my vault again!

Thank you, guys!!

This issue has been fixed by the Development Team and will be implemented in an upcoming release.