Hello AnyType people ![]()
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?
Have a way to change the icon of a lot of objects at once.
HOW COULD IT BE DONE?
In a Set or Collection page on a Table view, when selecting multiple objects then clicking on an icon to change it (or when clicking remove), it could change the icon of all the selected objects.
REAL WORLD USE CASES
I have the same icon for all objects in a given type (I think a lot of people do that, its really useful), and in some cases I want to change the icon for everything, or I didnt have the icon when I first created objects and now I want to add it.
RECOMMENDED ALTERNATIVES
Click on each object to change their icons one by one ![]()
ADDITIONAL CONTEXT
There is an issue about applying an existing template to multiple objects. Apply Template to an Existing Object
A “batch edit icon” features would cover some of their needs, and be quite light UX side.
