I’ve already have an app that I’ve started developing, now with anyDB Im suspecting that it might be a really good fit for a base to develop from. I’ve sent you an email requesting more details for developers of anytwoDB based apps. I have something epic in the oven for it.
About “magic AI buddy”, it can be done. Setting up local AI model is not so difficult. Problem is, it depends on your hardware, if your graphics card is mid or worse, that “AI buddy” would be pretty stupid or won’t work at all…
Yes, apart from my lack of understanding about the “how to get the thing to work”: my graphic card is indeed less then mid.
The PC doesn’t even have a separate graphic card; it’s only the onboard thing.
It works well enough even for CAD. But AI is a different beast, it would be the only use case where I would need more power (I’m not a game btw.).