A tap on an item of the bookmarks gridview open directly the url source and not the page related (Android only)

What’s The Bug?

When you tap on an item of the bookmarks gridview, anytype open directly the url and not the page related to the bookmark tapped. In the desktop version if you click the item, anytype open correctly the related page

How To Reproduce It

  1. Go to the Bookmarks
  2. Tap on an item of the table
  3. Anytype open directly the URL and not the page of anytype related to the bookmark

The Expected Behavior

Anytype must open the bookmark page and not directly the URL specified in the source

Device

Honor Magic

OS

Android 15

Anytype Version

v0.39.32

Network Mode

AnySync

Technical Information

too long

This is intended behavior. Which desktop app version are you using exactly?

Desktop app is v0.49.2.

In my opinion, it would be better if the desktop and Android versions behaved the same way. Now, if I click on the name property from the bookmark list (desktop version), it opens the bookmark page (if I click on the URL instead, it asks if I want to open the link); in the Android version, if I tap the Name property, the URL opens directly, and I have no way to see if I’ve written anything on the bookmark page.
Thanks for your work; anytype is very useful.