Year 0 to 99 are not supported in any Date Relations.
How to reproduce it
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new Contact Object
- Try to add the year 50 in the Birthdate Relation field/calendar
- The year get’s back to 20th century (for any year between 0 and 99)
- Then try AGAIN to add the year 50 (it as to be the same as previously selected)
- This time the year is selected
- Set a day
- Finally the year came back to the 20th century, no matter what.
I expect this years to be supported.
- OS: Window 10
- Device: Personal Computer
- Anytype Version: 0.23.5
I haven’t found a specific Bug report on this topic, but feel free to let me know if you know of one.