Describe the bug
When I try to format part of a text inside a block, the color selection menu opens up at the upper left corner of the document instead of right bellow the Text Formatting Toolbar. If the page is long enough, the menu could even be completely hidden out of view.
Steps to reproduce the behaviour:
- Open a document
- Select part of some text inside a block
- When the Text Formatting Toolbar shows up, click on the icon to change the text color or background color
- The Color Selection Menu shows up at the upper-left corner of the document
- Dismiss the menu and repeat the selection of text and clicking on the color icon (steps 2 and 3)
- Now the Color Selection Menu shows up just bellow the Text Formatting Toolbar.
- Edit some text to trigger the strange behaviour again. It may take a couple tries
The Color Selection Menu should always appear right bellow the Text Formatting Toolbar
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0