The Anytype android application crashes every time I try running it while the desktop version is not running. To log back in, I have to clear all its data and log in again using the QR code on the desktop.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open the Android app.
- Ensure all the objects have loaded and are synced.
- Press the phone home navigation button to take you to the phone home screen.
- Close the Anytype desktop application.
- Open the Anytype android application again.
- The Anytype logo is shown on the screen and after a few seconds the application will close itself.
The application should open and load all objects without problem.
Samsung Galaxy A02
The same result happens when logging in on the android phone using the recovery phase while the desktop application is not running.