Describe the bug
I find this quite hard to explain, so I hope my print screens help. I have set up a custom object type called “Task” (similar to Anytype’s Task object type, but with a few adjustments) and I created two templates for that object type: 1) Order (for stuff I need to buy/order) and 2) Task (for things I need to do). When creating a new object from a set with the “+” button I get the little pop-up menu that asks me to choose a template to apply to the new object. Actually, clicking either of the two templates does not always work on the first try.
Edit: I made a screen recording to show what is happening. Note where the mouse is changing to a hand (or not), indicating you can click:
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open a Set that has an object type that has at least two templates assigned to it
- Click on “+” to add a new object
- Try to click on either of the two templates
- See that you need to click at a specific place or move around the mouse a lot until you can click anywhere on the name of the template.
You should be able to click anywhere on the line of the name of the template to select it like the “highlight” suggests you can do.
- OS: Windows 11
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Dell XPS 15
- Anytype Version: 0.24.0