When creating a set for some newly created object types, the set cannot change the selected object type (different from the object type that cannot be changed)

Describe the bug
Just now I reported that creating a set in “page” (or other similar types, such as note), the created set cannot change the set type, only “All” can be selected. This is a different bug report. When creating a set for the object type created by yourself through the + in the upper right corner of the Home page, the set can be created correctly. But the object type for this set will be fixed. After changing the object type of this set will be invalid after restarting the software.

To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

  1. Go to ‘Home’ page.
  2. Cerate two new kinds of type, ‘test1’ and ‘test2’ for example.
  3. Click on ‘+’ in the upper right corner, chose ‘set’, create a new set, ‘Titled’ for example.
  4. Chose ‘test1’ for the new set ‘Titled’.
    5.Exit anytype completely, and reboot anytype.
    6.Chose the set ‘Titled’, change object type to ‘test2’.
    7.Exit anytype completely, and reboot anytype.
    8.Chose the set ‘Titled’, you may find the object type still is ‘test1’.
    This bug

Expected behavior
Change type successfully.

System Information:

  • OS: Windows 10 21H1
  • Device Manufacturer/Model: Intel i7 10th, RTX 2060, laptop
  • Anytype Version: 0.26.1

Additional context
There is a probability that this bug cannot be reproduced, and it may be necessary to repeatedly change the type or restart anytype, and try multiple times. In fact, I don’t know the specific trigger conditions. Maybe it is necessary to add templates and create relationships for the newly created types to simulate more realistic usage scenarios. I found this bug because I found that I couldn’t change the object type from ‘Note’ to ‘cloth’ for my ‘clothes’ set. I created some other sets to test for this bug, and I found that changing the object type to ‘cloth’ will definitely fail, but changing the object type to some other mostly unedited object type has a lower chance of failing. I’ve tried repeated replacements, and I’m pretty sure there’s this bug.
It’s worth noting that I’m in China, maybe for network reasons (you can’t access the community without using a proxy).


Thanks, would be fixed in next release.