Describe the bug
When the Anytype app window is not fullscreened (e.g in Split View, Slide Over, or Stage Manager mode) and Dark Mode is enabled on iPadOS, there’s an unpleasant visual artifact with the borders between the interface elements visible.
Bug present on iPadOS dark mode
However, it’s not present when light mode is enabled.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set the app’s theme to Dark.
- Open the Anytype app in any non-fullscreen view, such as Split View, Slide Over, or Stage Manager.
- The visual error should occur.
Similarly to how Anytype iOS looks on light mode, I expected the visual borders to not occur.
- OS: iPadOS 16
- Device Manufacturer/Model: iPad Pro 11’, 3rd generation
- Anytype Version: 0.15.0 (69) (although the screenshots were taken with an earlier version, the same bug still persists with the latest version)