Video player need a lotta work

Hey team, hope you have a great day. the video player needs a lotta work in order to work like decent players or at least normal. in Android app when you play a video file it won’t stop as you leave the page or object. thanks

2 Likes

Everyone would benefit if you modified your original post to add some concrete features you would like to see. For me, it’s fine for an alpha that is still working on core features. Though I have to say I never used the mobile one…

just want them to fix this bug in Android, otherwise its fine for alpha

@Amir Your issue with the video continuing to play after leaving to play seems to be fixed as I cannot reproduce this on Anytype for Android 0.6.1. Could you check?

1 Like

im afraid that I can still produce the bug, still no fix but thanks for your efforts in community

@Amir thanks for confirming that the issue is not yet resolved. I only now double checked with a video with audio. Can you confirm that only the audio keeps playing? For me, hte audio continues to play when navigating away from the page that contains the video, but when I return to that same page, the video does not seem to be playing (although you still hear the audio…)

1 Like

Hello everyone and thanks for reporting! We’re preparing a fix for this issue, it will be shipped in the next update (0.6.2)

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly the problem.