Vertical divider in book object?

I can’t figure out how to create one.

Tabbing over doesn’t work, didn’t see a specific thing to make it in shortcuts, and I don’t see an option for it in the / menu?

But it’s there on book so can somebody explain how to make one?
-edit-
Figured out that you have to drag it and I was having a bug, i guess, because clicking and dragging was only highlighting and not dragging. When I restarted, it let me drag it and put the blocks side by side.

I don’t think there’s a way to do it by keyboard, right?

I don’t think so, but it might be possible if the following feature gets implemented

2 Likes

This is a really interesting point that plays into my “block edit mode” feature request. If you could actually switch into edit mode aside from a hotkey (I described the idea of a slider at the top of the UI to switch between block-based and free edit mode), then when you were in block edit mode the shortcuts could change too! This might be another compelling reason to implement it…

Thanks, and having something like that would definitely be great. Pretty often, I just want to type something out and then figure out where I want to place it or what kind of object it is or whatever.