Describe the bug
When you press Enter to open a page using the navigation pane Anytype will insert line breaks in the page from which the navigation pane was opened.
- Open a page
- Click into a text block as if you wanted to edit it
- Press Ctrl + O to open the navigation pane
- Navigate to a different page, press Enter to open it
- Press Esc
- There is a line brake inserted in the text block of the original page
Editing pages should be disabled while using the navigation pane.
- OS: Linux - Fedora 35
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.20.9