Please fill out the following template, and erase the instructions (including this text) and examples as you do so. The System Information is particularly important!
Describe the bug
I created a couple of custom types and custom relations, and created a template for new objects, utilising those relations. Now, I typically use on of two option to create a new object of custom type:
- open custom type → click on Create → New Object → all is good (screenshot 1)
- home page → click “+” → change to custom type → some custom relations are written as “New relation” (screenshot 2)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a custom Type with some custom relations, create a template
- Go to home
- Click on “+” to create a new object of that custom type from a template
- See an error - custom relations are not there
I would expect both ways of creating a new object of custom type to yield the same result, i.e. correct insertion of custom relations from a template.
- OS: macOS Monterey, 12.3.1
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Apple Macbook Pro 13", M1, 2020
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.25.4
New object created using the first option (from Type screen, by clicking Create) → all good
New object created using the second option (clicking “+”) → custom relations are wrong