A text that is bold and contains different text colours sometimes can’t be make unbold. It either takes two attempts or is not responsive at all, see recordings.
- Create a bold text with different colors
- Choose text selection in a way that at least two colours are contained.
- Then try to unbold that text via CMD+B
- Hit the keyboard shortcut a few more times to test the responsivness
- I was able to provide you a video capture of the bug, here it is:
Bold / unbold should work on first try.
MacOS Ventura 13.2.1
MacBook Pro M1