Describe the bug
Typing the sequence “->” or “<-” in the text field in Android automatically changes its appearance to Unicode arrows (→ and ←, respectively) but behaves and is synced still as sequences on Windows. Typing the sequence on Windows doesn’t automatically change it into arrows but syncs it to Android as so.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Make a text box on Android.
- Type “->” and “<-”. The sequence will change to arrows. Two backspaces are needed to erase it.
- Look at the page on Windows.
- The sequences don’t transform into arrows.
Consistent display, but I think it’d be better that typing the sequence should probably just substitute it with the Unicode arrows, and not just the Android appearance (i.e. one backspace should erase the whole arrow and not a part of the sequence).
Desktop (please complete the following information):
- OS: Android 10; Windows 10
- Version: Android 0.11.0 (reported in 0.1.7); Windows 0.29.0 (reported in 0.17.8)