Describe the bug
I was recently typing content for my upcoming blog piece and multiple times I observed that a select portion of typed text would get deleted and I would have to type it again.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Open an article object type page
- Start typing in the document space
- I observed the issue when I was typing in a numbered list. I started typing in the list, pressed shift + enter to start a new line within the point.
- Observe if the text gets deleted
Text should not be getting deleted once typed
- OS: e.g. macOS Montrery
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Apple
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.22.3
The issue is inconsistent and I have the object type set as → Article. My articles are directly part of the set I have created.