Describe the bug
When pasting a link and then writing out additional text, the additional text becomes part of the hyperlink. This additional text shouldn’t function this way.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- In any block: paste a link.
- Click on ‘dismiss’ instead of ‘create bookmark’
- Type any text once the link has been pasted.
- See all subsequent text become part of the hyperlink.
After pasting a non-bookmark hyperlink, following text in same block should not operate as linked text.
- OS: MacOS 12.0.1
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.22.3
Currently, in order to unlink the intended plain text following a link, one must:
Highlight the text, click the hyperlink button, and unlink it from the original pasted link. And, in order to do so, one must use Shift + arrow (or) Shift + Click & Drag to highlight select the text. Otherwise, a shift + click will result in opening the hyperlink instead of selecting the desired text.