This is most likely a duplicate (but I cannot find a similar report) so I apologize!
Description of Bug:
When any object is linked in a Toggle, after leaving and reentering the page, the text (i.e. Title and Description) of the linked object will be gone. The link object is still shown, and remains clickable — the text is just invisible.
This occurs regardless of the linked object’s appearance.
- Create a Toggle in any object
- Create a linked object nested inside of the Toggle
- Leave the object, and reopen it
- Linked object’s text will be invisible until it is some how updated (change in appearance, moved, etc.)
For text to remain visible, even after reopening an object.
• Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
• Anytype version 0.19.0
*Does not occur on Android
Thank you, hope you have an amazing day!