Text cursor looses focus too easily

Describe the bug

When creating a new object, if I have my hand on the mouse (which is most of the time) and it happens to hover over the list of types, the title text cursor will loose focus and then I have to click on the title to type it. It just disturbs the flow of creating an object. Maybe the change of focus of the text cursor should be subjected to more explicit actions than simply hovering the mouse cursor, e.g. clicking somewhere else or navigating.

To Reproduce

1. Create a new object
    1. Hover the mouse over the list of types
    1. The title loose focus. If I want to type the title, I have to click on it

Expected behavior

The title (and any block for that matter) will keep the focus of text cursor, unless the user explicitly finishes editing (ENTER, TAB, Down or clicks somewhere else).

System Information:

• Anytype Version: e.g. 0.19.0

Additional context

It also happens when I am editing a text relation and have to look over information in another windows (Alt+TAB). When I come back to Anytype window, I’ll have to click again on the relation to recover the text cursor focus. I would rather it just be kept where I left, so that I could continue to type without further actions.

Hey @thiago_nascimentodf,
I can’t seem to reproduce this anymore.
Can you confirm, that this is fixed?

Closing this because of no further responses.
Feel free to create a new topic when needed.

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.