Describe the bug
Using a touch screen, you can make disappear most of the objects on the graph view just swiping.
My normal graph view:
After the swipe:
This is the first time that an object other than the blue heart stayed. Normally it is only the blue heart, and I thought it was because it is the only “set” and the rest are objects. If I swipe on the set, every object disappears.
- Open graph view
- Using your touch screen, select one of the objects.
- Using your touch screen, press on the object again and swipe your finger to any direction.
- Most of the nodes disappear.
It should just move, same behaviour as doing it with a mouse.
- OS: Windows 10
- Device Manufacturer/Model: Microsoft Surface 4 Pro
- Anytype Version: 0.29.0 (reported in 0.21.0)
I understand this might be a niche case as Windows OS touchscreens are not very common, so let me know if you need me to test anything on my device.