Status relation text was modified unknowingly

WHAT IS THE BUG

I have a set of Tasks which each have a “Status” relation (type: status).
I noticed yesterday that the text for one of the options had been changed, however I have never modified this relation since it’s initial creation.

Also, it is not currently possible to rename statuses in relations or fully delete the options, so this is unclear why or how this is occurring.

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

I do not know

THE EXPECTED BEHAVIOR

Status relations do not change options once created

SYSTEM INFORMATIONS

  • OS:
    Windows 10
  • Device:
    Dell Laptop
  • Anytype Version:
    0.28.0

ADDITIONAL CONTEXT

Initial relations:

Relations were changed – noticed yesterday:

In the version history of the Task object, the relation shows correctly in the latest version:

Even upon hitting Restore Version, the status title remained unaffected.

One other note: this morning I noticed the status had changed yet again.

@Evan thanks for sharing this on the forum. A very interesting case!