Describe the bug
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- When I open many applications, I directly force a restart
- During the next startup, I clicked the anytype icon on the taskbar, and this problem occurred
- OS: Windows 11 professional Insider Preview 22509.1000
- Device Manufacturer/Model: lenovo Legion Y7000P 2020H
- Anytype Version: e.g. 0.21.9
@mhiauge Hi! Do you use a firewall or any VPN app on your machine?
I used VPN to pass through shadowsocks.exe, but I’m not sure if it works because I enabled the PAC rule. In addition, I turned off the system firewall
@mhiauge We have understood what the problem is. It has been added to the bug tracker, thank you for your notice!
The problem is in the Port Exclusion Ranges on Windows. These ranges can change from start to start. We have implemented the fix and it will be included in the next update. Thanks for reporting @mhiauge
@mhiauge Is this still reproducing for you?
Since there was no reply, I guess this issue is solved. Kindly update the thread if you face the issue again